Monday, March 16, 2009

~Pufling Times~

Today's story:
How Pufling got her name.
My friend,Ashlyn ****** (This is not a curse I just don't think I should give you her last name) Told me about www.clubpenguin.com She told me how you can buy clothes (If your a member), and how they have pets called puffles. But she didn't say Puffles, she said puflings. So the night she told me about www.clubpenguin.com I went on and picked my color, or for you Americans over in United Kingdom colur, (I think it's colur anyway.) age, etc. then I got to the naming part. I typed in my name and saw it said not to use your real name so I erased it. I tried my mom's name, Missy and it says the name was already taken so then I tried Rachel but saw it was already taken. I put in a bunch of names including Girlygal,Hether,Sara,Melissa,Genia,etc. Then I thought how about those Puflings Ashlyn told me about? So I typed in Pufling and it worked!!! I typed in a password that always works for me and... vwela! I took the tutorial and later on fond out that puflings were actully puffles. Well that's my story!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger